Well it's been a long time coming as we packed up from our old farm and moved to the new one (big, big job!!) and at the same time I've been in the process of registering our herd so our stock will now come registered, vaccinated, microchipped, halter and lead trained and of course they're friendly as can be having been extensively socialised with both adults and children.
You can view stock for sale on the donkeys page - and here's a sneak peak to get you started...
Farmer Jen Blog
Jen Dalitz - Sunday, August 14, 2011
- Donkey foals now available - white, grey, brown and chestnut colours
- Keeping cows - can anyone do it?
- Now your dog can stay at Eagle Rock Farm - and bring you along for the fun too!
- Biting lice are on the move - time to treat your animials if you're in prone areas
- What to do if your cow has twins - and how to bottle feed a calf
- Does a donkey need another long eared friend? And do you have any tips for using a donkey for herd protection
- When the tree is dead and overhanging the house, and the termites have set in, there's only one thing to do...
- Management of Donkeys - new resources directory with tips and common health issues
- So... you want to be a farmer? Spend 2 days with us before you spend your life savings, to find out what's really involved
- Breaking news: announcing our Open Days at Eagle Rock Farm