I know some of you have been chasing chooks and poultry of varying descriptions... here's your chance to find exactly what you want" The Shoalhaven Poultry Auction
When: 20th of March 2011
Venue: Berry Poultry Pavilion located at the Berry Showground Alexandra Street Berry NSW
Date: Sunday 20 March 2011
Time: Poultry Shed will open from 9am to view the birds. The Auction will commence at 10.30am All buyers must register prior to bidding and payments are by cash only.
Over 500 birds will be for auction
All birds will have informational cage labels with breed, gender, age and colour to help you in the buying process. Knowledgeable volunteers will be happy to answer all your questions about the birds on Auction.
All penning fees and profits from the day will be donated to Hands Across NSW,a local charity helping drought affected families.
Refreshments available all day and camping facilities available at the Berry Showground.
For information contact Shayne on 0410 548 704 or Shayne_earley@hotmail.com
Tweet this Post
Farmer Jen Blog
- Donkey foals now available - white, grey, brown and chestnut colours
- Keeping cows - can anyone do it?
- Now your dog can stay at Eagle Rock Farm - and bring you along for the fun too!
- Biting lice are on the move - time to treat your animials if you're in prone areas
- What to do if your cow has twins - and how to bottle feed a calf
- Does a donkey need another long eared friend? And do you have any tips for using a donkey for herd protection
- When the tree is dead and overhanging the house, and the termites have set in, there's only one thing to do...
- Management of Donkeys - new resources directory with tips and common health issues
- So... you want to be a farmer? Spend 2 days with us before you spend your life savings, to find out what's really involved
- Breaking news: announcing our Open Days at Eagle Rock Farm